No claim to originality in these pages. Just as in a talk or conversation, information has been freely paraphrased and replicated in an effort to distribute as widely as possible the essentials of the Legion of Mary and devotion to Mary. Please always take the best meaning from the quotes and comments on this website. This is a rule of St. Ignatius that has served the Church well. It is easy to misinterpret or take a negative meaning from complex subjects.
All copyrights remain the property of their respective owners.
Creative Commons License ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
This website is dedicated to Our Lady of Grace. Thanksgiving to St. Jude for favors received.
The Catholic Church
The Legion in Rhode Island is loyal to the Bishop of Providence. In plain language, this website is subject to the teaching authority and discernment of the Church, especially the Bishop. For more on our structure see: